BEST POSTER WINNERS
Click here to view the best poster winners.
Click here to view our confirmed partners.
Virtual Meeting: What to Expect
The 11th EUROPEAN
ZEBRAFISH MEETING 2020 will be held as an entirely virtual meeting
Key Benefits and
The planned scientific programme will be maintained with some
modifications to accommodate the change in format. Most keynote
speakers and symposia will continue as originally planned. Most
speakers will be present in real time, thus allowing participants to
ZEBRAFISH meeting attendees will have the opportunity to present their
research through oral and poster presentations and to hear the latest
updates. ZEBRAFISH organizers are confident that we will offer a strong
scientific programme, including many opportunities to learn, share,
network and interact with our sponsors at the virtual exhibition.
The ZEBRAFISH 2020 Online Meeting will provide an exciting opportunity
to exchange new scientific achievements within the international
Get the real conference
experience from the comfort of your own chair:
- 20 scientific sessions from the latest peer reviewed
research in 2020
- More than 80 speakers from all around the world
- 2 Invited keynote sessions from leading experts
- Community session
- 3 Industry symposia from the main partners
- Over 200 digital posters searchable within our online
- Virtual exhibition providing the opportunity to connect
with industry experts
- Unlimited Live chat forums and opportunities for question
time with speakers
- Watch all the
sessions you are interested in – live or recorded
- Browse the
e-Posters and discuss them with their authors
- Ask your
questions and interact live with experts, international
colleagues, and industry representatives
- And so much more!
AS A BONUS:
All sessions will be available on demand, to registered participants,
for 2 months following the Virtual Meeting.
To take advantage, all you need is a good internet connection.
Let’s try something new. Together!
How to master
the Virtual Meeting?
- Prepare your virtual attendance in advance. Block your
calendar, mark the sessions you want to view live, prepare your
questions, save some time for networking and interaction. Contact
people you want to meet at the Meeting early on.
- Set yourself up for success – find a comfortable
spot with stable internet connection, test your speakers, microphone
and camera, and minimise distractions, such as loud notifications and
unrelated tabs on your screen.
- There is so much to do at the virtual meeting! Make sure
you are aware of all platform tools – the live sessions and
Q&A, chat, ePosters Gallery, Virtual Exhibition – and
engage with science, people, and innovation.
- During the virtual meeting, people may be watching you
– especially if you present or take part in video chats. Make
sure you have a background and outfit you are happy with. And
don’t forget to smile 😊
- Now is the best time to learn. Now that the event is taking
place, do as you would if you were in the Meeting venue –
block your calendar, take a seat and dive into the experience. Your
household tasks can wait!